Congratulations your wedding day is almost here and this is your wedding day questionnaire!!
Please, fill it out to the best of your ability, this will allow me to be better prepared for your big day!
**We want your wedding photos to be flawless. The photographer will be
unobtrusive and ready to capture your special moments.**
Here are some suggestions for you:
- Avoid glossy lipstick and consider foundation or powder that will reduce the chance of having a shiny face.
- Please note we have seen mineral makeup cause unflattering effects with flash. The minerals have elements in it reflecting light.
- In order to allow for a private photo session of bride and groom, we will need at least half an hour of your time alone with the photographer.
- Be kind to ensure the presence of all the family members required at your wedding photos. Plan for about 5 minutes per photo for shots with fewer than 14 people, about 10 minutes per photo for shots with more than 14 people.
- It always takes some time to gather people together and pose them so that everyone can be seen, etc.
- Before the wedding day inform the people you want in posed photos where and when they will be needed for pictures.
- Pre-assign a family member or friend who knows the people to be in the pictures to round them up for the photos. Getting people where they need to be for the photos is by far the most time consuming part of group shots.
** Thank you for taking your time to complete this questionnaire. Once I have received this information
I might contact you with comments, questions and suggestions. **